We are seeking a Customer Service Representative/Runner to join our Las Vegas team! You will be responsible for assisting our sales team in numerous tasks and helping their customers by providing product and service information. We are searching for a dedicated individual to handle face to face client relations and has the ability to pickup and deliver communications equipment from numerous customer locations on a daily basis.
We have immediate openings at our Las Vegas office for an experienced RF technician/installer who would be responsible for the installation, alignment, maintenance and troubleshooting of two-way radio, distributed antenna systems and microwave equipment. Military communications experience is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities would include:
- Experience in coax cable installation, terminations and testing. Experience installing in-building antennas and passive components per iBwave design or Blueprints. Installation, testing and commission of Public Safety & Cellular Bi-Directional Amplifiers (BDAs), battery backup units and alarming modules.
- Perform Public Safety and/or Cellular coverage studies, isolation tests, cable & antenna line sweeps, and acceptance certifications for BDA/DAS projects. Document test results and generate associated system reports for system acceptance. Test and maintain commissioned Public Safety BDA's per code requirements.
-Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain VHF/UHF/800Mhz/900Mhz/Digital two-way radio system. (Primarily Motorola Mototrbo Technology)
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain Point-To-Point and Point-To-Multipoint equipment. (Primarily Siklu, Cambium, Radwin and Ceragon)
- Install, program and maintain IP consoles. (AVTEC, MCC)
-Prepare, complete and maintain appropriate job tickets, warranty forms and reports in an accurate, organized and timely manner.
The primary responsibilities would be installing, testing, repairing and removing 12 volt law enforcement vehicle equipment. Equipment could include, but not limited to, light bars, flashers, sirens, radios, speakers, antennas, routers, video cameras, laptops, printers, consoles, transport partitions, K-9 cages and more. Work could include new vehicles, upgrading existing vehicles and servicing prior installs.
- Install emergency equipment into law enforcement vehicles.
- Removal and re-install OEM vehicle interior trim.
- Install electrical wiring, connect electrical fittings, drill holes, soldering and perform all physical tasks associated with modifying vehicles for the acceptance of emergency-related equipment.
- Develop wiring routes throughout the vehicle for the most efficient wiring path and enable future replacement and/or troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with equipment as necessary.
- Dis-assemble and reassembly a diverse range of vehicle makes and models, including sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs.
- Maintain safe, clean and orderly tools and work area.
- Continuous learning in new products, skills techniques from colleagues and manufacturers.
- Assist with parts, shipping, receiving and inventory as needed.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation.
- Minimum 1 year of automotive wiring or related experience in a fast-paced shop
- Must possess the drive and aptitude to work safely with tools and understand auto wiring.
- Must be self-motivated.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to be able to follow directions; evaluate problems and prioritize tasks.
- The ability to work well in small teams.
- Preferred: Experience installing into law enforcement vehicles.
This position consists of working inside and outside of vehicles in a shop environment. There is an occasional local travel for equipment pickups, deliveries and onsite installations. There will be frequent lifting of objects up to 50 lbs. Some overtime or weekend hours may be required to fulfill time sensitive projects.Apply